DESIGN & BUILD
We Have Specialists For Every Major Stage Of The Renovation
To create a high-quality space, you need experts for every part of the project, which is why our team contains a variety of specialists and tradespeople.
- Project Manager
- Interior Designer
- Building Designers
- Cabinet Makers
High-Quality Materials From Australia & Beyond
We stock premium supplies from Australia and all over the world, including from luxury manufacturer Faucet Strommen. We’ve carefully selected our suppliers based on the beauty and durability of their products.
We create a floor plan for every single space we create, to help you visualise the final design.
Our build process is overseen by a seasoned Project Manager, managing a team of specialists who have been with us for 17 years. His meticulous planning and execution allows us to build new spaces quickly and efficiently.
- A week before the start date, our Project Manager (who also holds a QBCC Builders License) and Builder will visit your home to discuss the process of the build
- On the starting day of your project, your Project Manager arrives with the team to disconnect your utilities, and make them safe. He will provide you with a day-by-day (which you would have already received) schedule and fix it to the wall, so that you know exactly what is happening each day
- Our carpenters complete the demolition, removing any existing sheeting that will be tiled. They will then create and install the framing for the room
- Plumbing and electric rough in are completed
- Walls and ceilings are sheeted, and plastering work completed
- The bathroom is fully waterproofed, with certificates supplied
- Bedding is added, then tiling. (cornice installed after tiling if floor to ceiling)
- The bathroom is painted, and its fixtures and fittings installed
- Our builders complete a thorough clean
- On Completion your Project Manager runs through the entire project with you, supplying certificates and other important documents