BATHROOM RENOVATIONS IPSWICH
We’ll work together to create your perfect Bathroom in Ipswich
When completing bathroom renovations in Ipswich (or bathrooms for new builds), we use several different methods. First, we ask you to visit our large showroom to chat with us, get some inspiration, and choose fixtures and fittings that you love. Then we’ll go through any bathrooms you’ve found online, which gives us a stronger idea of what you like.
When this is complete, we’ll create a “mood board” together, which identifies the colours, textures, and general “feel” of your bathroom. That’s all we need to get started!
Styles of bathroom we can create
We are an award-winning company – including for our bathroom renovations in Ipswich
We put our heart and soul into every bathroom we create. As a result, we are one of the highest awarded bathroom designers in the Ipswich region.
Design features you’ll love:
Contemporary bathrooms can be about so much more than basic toilet/bathroom necessities. Other features we can help to bring your bathroom to the next level include:
- Wet rooms and walk-in showers
- Double “she and he” basins
- Free-standing baths
- Rain showers
- Wall niches
- Heated flooring and towel rails
- Mirror demisters
- Smart toilets/bidets
- LED vanity, skylights and accent lighting
- Feature wall tiling
- Connected walk-in wardrobes
- Wallpaper feature walls
- Stone wall sheeting
- Coffered ceilings
- Wi-Fi and audio systems
Please get in touch for a bathroom renovation quote in Ipswich
Get A Quote
We have been creating beautiful bathroom designs in Ipswich for almost four decades
Visit our showroom to get inspiration, and visual insight into what your bathroom can look like.
We’ve been building bathrooms since 1983, and have the experience and knowledge to create gorgeous, functional rooms.
Our current team at All Bathroom Gear has been with us for over 17 years. They love what they do, and take pride in creating beautiful bathrooms.
Our showroom has fixtures and fittings from over 60 suppliers, every one of which has been chosen for their quality and beauty.
We stock a large variety of European and Australian products, including vanities, ceramics, and tapware. This helps you (and us) to design a bathroom you adore.
We will take care of every stage of your bathroom project, from the design stage to the final handover. You can be as involved as much as you like!
With our experience building premium bathrooms, we can recommend the fixtures, fittings, and layouts that work best for your space, and your budget.
We provide an extensive 7-year guarantee on our workmanship, as well as a 15-year guarantee on every fixture, fitting, and piece of furniture.
An efficient, hassle-free process
One thing we are passionate about at All Bathroom Gear is ensuring a process that is as efficient and hassle-free as possible.
- Step 1: We will meet you at your home and discuss you budget, brief and vision. The next step is to organise an appointment with you to visit our showroom, which houses a wide ranges of fixtures and fittings. There is so much to explore here! At this stage we will also discuss your budget expectations in terms of the build cost.
- Step 2: Next, we will create a project proposal. You visiting our design studio will then give us both the opportunity to discuss floor plan sketches and a presentation of our formal quote. If you are happy to proceed, we can then have a follow-up meeting to sign the contract and decide on a start date that suits you.
- Step 3: On the first day of the project, the team (including the Project Manager), will arrive to disconnect the appropriate utilities and get on with the job! At this stage they will also provide you with a daily work schedule so you know what is happening when and where.
- Step 4: Once the job is done (yay!) our cleaners will ensure the entire space is, well, clean. One of our team will then meet you for a final inspection and handover. Your new bathroom will be complete!
Get in touch for a bathroom renovation quote in Ipswich!
Get A Quote
Who we work with in Ipswich
- Homeowners looking to renovate
- Commercial developers
- Architects seeking efficient and practical spaces
- Developers who are designing and building spaces for design projects